Recharge Voucher Management System (RVMS) is an integrated system for Management of Electronic and Non Electronic Recharge Vouchers of various Mobile Phone Service Providers using at various Locations controlled Centrally by GPRS.
Recharge Voucher Management System (RVMS) Consists of a Feature Rich Server Controlled Solution for Issue of Prepaid Recharge Voucher at Site with Front End of Palmtec Range of Point Of Sale Products like Palmtec Amphibia, Palmtec Plutonia Handheld Machines with In Built GPRS capable of Handling Recharge Voucher Issue in both Online and Offline Modes.
The Recharge Voucher Management System (RVMS), consists of:
- Palmtec Range of Handheld Devices Like
- Palmtec Amphibia (Thermal Printer Model)
- Palmtec Plutonia (Dot Matric Printer Model)
- Firmware inside Palmtec for Recharge Voucher Issue.
- Back End Server Side Software For Recharge Voucher Management.
Palmtec has to be Pre-Loaded with the Frimware for Recharge Voucher Management Functionalities for the Following Features.
1. For generation of Prepaid Recharge Vouchers of Various Denominations from Various Service Providers according to the stock availability and Credit Limit and Other rules of UNITED PHONE YEMEN as defined in the Server Side Software using Online and Offline Capabilities as defined.
2. Enabling of Auto Sync based on the Request from the Server. (Note this Feature will Only Work If the Server initiates the SMS and the Machine is in ON Condition).
The Recharge Voucher Management System consists of a Web Based Software Hosted in the Static IP in a Windows Server
The software will be web based software developed according to the requirements.
Create / Add Electronic Recharge Vouchers and send the same to the Palmtec machines for Issue of Prepaid Recharge Voucher of Various Denominations From Various Service Providers.
At Head Office / WWW Server Location
Web Based Back End Software with MySQL .
The Server is loaded with the Application software. The Data Pertaining to Service Providers, Voucher Denominations, Distributor / Sub Dealer Credit / Debit Balances, New Top Ups Requirements / Approvals etc are Entered / Loaded and Stored in the Server.
The Server is connected to a Static IP for Enabling Connectivity and data management for Online data transfer to the Palmtec's / Android Phones, for Agents for Voucher Generation.
At Field Locations
Palmtec or Andorid Phone with IPrintMarvel with relevant Firmware/ Android App is Installed. Palmtec or Android Phone with the APP Gets Connected to the Server Software though the GPRS and Date pertaining to the Approved Top Ups are Downloaded on to the Device by GPRS.
When New Customers for Prepaid Vouchers desire, the sub dealer Opens the Firmware / App in Palmtec or Android Phone with IprintMarvel and Selects the Requirement Option of New Prepaid Voucher such as Service Provider and Denomination and the Voucher from the stock is Printed out. Relevant Payment is also collected.
The Data of sales is Send to the Server at the stipulated time and the Next Top Up Stock if Required is Received. The data is stored in Server and also on the Device.
Basic Reports Pertaining to the Sales, Payments, Required Orders Etc are entered into the machine and the same is further Used for the Next Day Sales.
Benefits for Operators or Distributors
- Eliminates physical distribution costs
- Eliminates voucher printing costs
- Web-based management and user friendly interfaces for easy management
- Gets up-to-date information on Sales
- Provides detailed reporting functions, fully auditable
- Improves sales tracking
- Allows to link to multiple service providers
- Tracks the purchase habits of subscribers more effectively preferred location and airtime value
Benefits for Merchants
- Eliminates Stock Out and Excess Stock
- Eliminates the risk of theft
- Continuously extends value-added service, product range
- Allows sales mobility
- Improves cash flow
- Automated Fare collection & Reporting System (AFCRS)
- Tally Integration & Reporting Software
- Loyalty Card Management System
- Sales Force Automation (SFA/POS) Application
- Complaint Registration Management (CRM)
- Construction Site Monitoring System
- Apartment Management System (APMS)
- Vehicle Tracking System (GPS)
- Micro ERP